Catching Sparks - Subscriber Poetry Inspiration 2025-26 Poem 12
Around Rosh Chodesh time, I was in conversation with one of my very dear subscribers and we were talking around. Having one of our regular conversation, it flowed nice and easily. One thing that was mentioned about a certain topic we were discussing was the phrase "Catching Sparks". Hearing that idea, I knew something could be created from it and be used as the "Subscriber Poetry Inspiration" piece for this Hebrew year.
Earlier this week with an idea, slowly and softly forming within my mind I sat down to fully develop and write it out. I spoke about catching the inspiration of change, not when it strikes, but rather, when the high and adrenaline has dwindled down and become a burning flame no longer, but rather a pile of coals with sparks, flickers and flashes of inspiration.
It could still help rekindle that fire. One spark. One ember. One flicker. Than another and another. Until the sparks create a new flame.
Or even perhaps one could use the embers and sparks as a small way to rekindle that change. Little by little, improving one thing about themselves or their life, that will in turn create a newer, more happier you.
Those were pretty much the base concepts I worked with. I am so happy now, to present the finished piece to you.
I hope you enjoy the read!
Have a great week ahead,
Your friend,
Yitzy Schweitzer
Catching Sparks - Subscriber Poetry Inspiration 2025-26 Poem 12
From the coals of a burnt fire,
There are always sparks that remain remain,
Almost hidden with the ash and soot,
Yet, sharp, hot, and ablaze all the same.
The fire may have burnt out long ago,
Or perhaps, extinguished into smoke in the night,
But one spark remain, somewhere, within the ruble,
A flicker, an ember, of the once beautiful light.
Sometimes, the fires of change are strong,
Sometimes the inspiration is a burning sensation,
Yet, after waiting, the flames have cooled or disappeared,
Gone are the flames of the beautiful motivation.
But, fear, fret, feel ashamed, not, my friend,
For within your heart, a spark remains,
You may have to search, but I know you’ll find it,
And rekindle the fire of the journey toward positive change.
One spark can create another,
One ember can connect with one more,
And then in a flash, the sparks catch, and become truly one,
As a fire, melts the ice of the heart and helps the soul find its warmth.
Will you rekindle your fire?
Will you watch the flame come alive?
Will you find the spark and perhaps one more,
To watch them catch on and bring light?
Comments
Post a Comment